CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tim-Berners-Lee You're an Industrious Man

When the first quarter had started
I was nervous on the topics especially on the lesson on HTML
I feel like a man who is retarded
I keep thinking on things which are impossible to tell

When I was told to research about HTML history
I immediately research about it and heard of a name
It was yours Tim-Berners-Lee
I thank you that you helped develop it and you never refrain

You're such a great person with great wisdom
I wished that I can be like you who keeps on improving the field you've chosen
I wished that there will be more to come
Especially those that are concerned on education







13 comments:

aizel said...

ehem. ok rin yang poem mo.. :DD

sk8_core said...

pweh. :p

MonsterPrincessVie-sama said...

r u serious? tim berners lee sucks no matter what u say hahaha x33

anyways nc one

~banzaii

chixie pixie said...

claps to my lolo rae marc :))
nice nice :))

lottie said...

galing. :)
hei..
natawa ako sa comment mo saken.. haha.. salamat duon! :)

SHANI said...

RAE MARC! nice poem. so long.

^^

L-e-s-L-i-E said...

nice one... =p

Jamille_Q. said...

nyc poem!
God BLess!

eiram >. said...

colorpul. haha.
theinks. nice din sau. ;)
industrious gle? hehe.

Desiree Joy A. Eldian said...

wow..(^^,) nice yung poem mo ah.. idol mo si mr. tim berners-lee.. comment ka rin sa akin ah..

yototop0910 said...

nice
poem!!!!

tikisan

§↑bUns0 isSue↓§ said...

industrious gane le!!

haha. nice!:D

comment back!

Princess Jen-Tiu said...

nice poem rae!
*applause
nyahaha