CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

My Favorite Movie

Eight Mile

I chose this movie because first my idol was the star of this movie,
he showed that he wasn't just a rap artist but he can also be an actor,
I learned that I must stand by myself to reach the top,
I should not take shortcuts in life to attain what I want,
I learned to take every opportunity slowly,
I also learned to trust myself and have confidence in everything that I do,
The part when he won the last competition struck me most,
Because after all that he went through, the obstacles and problems,
He was totally confident,
Jimmy Smith Jr. (Eminem) was the character I can relate to,
He was brave and confident,
He faced all his obstacles firmly and without fear,
The lessons I learned are to be strong and to believe in myself,
I learned to trust my abilities and talents because all of these can bring me to the top


0 comments: